YOU PICKED THE RIGHT PLACE AT THE RIGHT TIME. YOU WILL FIND THE BEST E-BAY AUTO DEALS AROUND RIGHT HERE.
READ BEFORE BIDDING
THIS VEHICLE IS SOLD "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY FROM Worldwide Inc., WHICH DISCLAIMS TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, ALL WARRANTIES EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. The buyer will bear the entire expense of repairing or correcting any defects that may presently exist or that may occur in the vehicle. Worldwide Inc. shall not have any responsibility for consequential damages, damages to property, damages for loss of use, loss of time, loss of profits, or income, or any other incidental damages with respect to any defect or malfunction or unfitness or other deficiency of this vehicle. Worldwide Inc. makes no warranties, representation or assurances that the motor vehicle contains only original manufacturer installed or manufacturer rebuilt components, parts or accessories. No representations or warranties are made by seller, nor are any representations or warranties relied upon by bidders in making bids. Manufacturers' warranties may still apply. An extended warranty may also be available. Please contact us for details. The purchaser or winner of this vehicle acknowledges, understands, and accepts all of the provisions of Worldwide Inc. warranty disclaimer for the vehicle described above.
- When you place a bid on a vehicle, you are entering into a legal and binding contract to purchase the vehicle. This arrangement is outlined in the eBay User Agreement.
- Worldwide Inc. reserves the right to obtain and verify the registered information of all bidders participating in this auction. Worldwide Inc. reserves the right to cancel any and all bids at our discretion, or end the auction early if necessary. Worldwide Inc. shall not be liable for any such cancellation for any reason.
- Bidders with only negative feedback or bid retractions need not bother to bid on our vehicles. These bids will be automatically rejected.
- All members with zero (0) feedback must contact Worldwide Inc. prior to bidding to obtain approval to bid.
- Bidder must be 18 years or older.
- Bid retractions are not allowed nor will be recognized within 24 hours of auction's end. "Auction end" or "Auction ending" as used herein is defined as the earlier of the submission of a "Buy It Now" bid or the expiration of the auction's stated time limit.
- Successful high bidder MUST contact Worldwide Inc. within 24 hours of the auction's completion to make arrangements to complete their transaction.
- Successful high bidder will submit a $500 deposit within 24 hours of the auction ending.
- All financial transactions must be completed within fourteen (7) days of auction ending.
- If transaction is not completed within this time, the buyer may risk losing their deposit.
- At Buyer's request, Worldwide Inc. ("Seller") will make available to Buyer all information about the vehicle that is available to Seller at the time of the request. Buyer has the right to an adequate and full opportunity to inspect the motor vehicle, including without limitation the opportunity to have the third party or mechanic of his/her choice inspect the vehicle. Buyer has the right to an adequate and full opportunity to request from the seller all information then in seller's possession that is pertinent and material to the transaction. Seller has furnished or will furnish all such information that Buyer requests. All Inspection and Questions must be Completed within due time of an auction ending.
- Worldwide Inc. welcomes a buyer's inspection. If you plan to have a buyer's inspection, please make sure you inspect the vehicle prior to the auction ending. Buyer is responsible for any inspection charges and fees.
- This vehicle is being sold "AS IS" without any warranty from Worldwide Inc. (We have provided samples of the documents that you will be signing, you can view them by clicking on the following links: BUYERS GUIDE FRONT, BUYERS GUIDE BACK.
- Out of state buyers are responsible for all state, county, city taxes and fees, as well as title service fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered. All taxes and fees must be paid in full in order for vehicle to be titled and registered.
- Worldwide Inc. can assist with shipping worldwide.
- Buyers are responsible for shipping costs.
- The winning bidder will be liable for $499.00 document/title fee, and $15.00 temporary plate fee.
- Additional terms and conditions are set forth in the purchase agreement.
- Void where prohibited.
- Customers may purchase third-party extended warranties at Worldwide Inc., but all such purchases will be from the warranty companies directly and not from Worldwide Inc.. Worldwide Inc. will not, under any circumstances, be a party to the extended warranty purchase or contract and will not be liable for any warranty-related obligations whatsoever.